Monday, December 27, 2010

[Sis's poem #2]

Nih bak.. sesuai yang aku janjiin.. hahahahaa.. puisi ke 2 mu!!!

Letter for my sister

Dear Sister,
It's been a while, eh?
Since we met each other
and see each other

It's been some time
Since I say "hey, you're my little sister now!"
and we're laugh
like there's no point about what I talk to you

As time goes by
I really believe that
you're my sister
my real little sister

Family and bloodlines means nothing for us
As we're not even related in any ways
But only in God's path
do we can say that we're sisters

Times get hard now, sis
and we're get further apart
no one can tell us, what the future holds
Who can say we're get together forever?

But no, we're not quitters, sis
we're here, and we're there
no matter what I'll fight for you
even when I'm not gonna win
I'll still fight for you

As you grow up,
or when you decide to left me here
I'll still be here
I'll wait.

Dear my lovely little sister,
I just want to say
that no matter what times
no matter how hurt

I know I'm not a perfect one
I know I have too many flaws
but still, I try to give my best for you
and I try to be the best for you

Maybe I'm not a good role-model
I'm not good at being older sister
And I'm sucks at patience
But I tried it so hard to be the one you need

Even if I cannot there for you
even if my breath aren't with me anymore
or if I can't be the one you're depends on
that God, in a way, have His plan for you

Maybe if someday you have to leave me
Whether it's for good or bad
I just want you to know
"you'll forever be my little sis"

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment