Thursday, November 3, 2011

Depressed me

Why
Am I so stupid?
Am I that bad?
Am I that useless?

Why
Does I always do the wrong act?
Does I always pick the wrong choice?
Does I never, ever, be wise?

Why
Did I keep makes people angry of me?
Did I keep makes people I love got fed up on me?
Did I always do the useless things?

Why
Can't I be like any other person?
Can't I work like a professional?
Can't I be more mature?

Why
Can't I stop feeling depressed?
Can't I stop making mistakes?
Can't I found what I'm good at?

Why
All I do is just wrong?
All I said is just wrong?
All I think is just wrong?

Why
Did I always failed?
Did I never get any luck?
Did I always disappoint those who near me?

Why...

I can't think about something positive
I can't stop thinking about hurting myself
I can't remember the last time I didn't fail..

God makes everyone unique and have their own way
but sometimes I do think..
'Did I born as a failure, so that there's people who will look at me and feels better, saying to themselves, "At least I'm not like her"'??

No comments:

Post a Comment